Some FUN facts about Jeremi:
1. Where are you from originally?
2. Favorite place you’ve traveled to?
San Diego, CA and Sedona, AZ
3. Best meal you prepare?
Cereal? No, I love to cook … let's see, BBQ Ribs
4. Pet peeve?
Smacking, people talking on cell phones (loudly) in public, oh and texting while at a dinner table.
5. Your most annoying habit?
Talking too loud
6. What makes you laugh?
7. Last good book you read?
I hate that about God (Darren Schalk)
8. Last good movie you saw?
Les Miserables (2012) and I loved it!
9. Song you wish you had written?
Trading My Sorrows (Yes Lord)
10. Band/artist you’re listening to the most right now?
Maroon 5 oh and I love this new group called, Jeremi and Amy
11. Favorite song to sing live?
Never Let Go / You Were There (I love a good story)
12. Hardest vocal part you’ve sung?
Tenor 2, The Voices of Liberty / Winter Wonderland with Avalon is pretty killer too
13. Age you became a Christian?
14. Your favorite Bible verse?
Psalm 91 … He who dwells in the shelter of The Most High, shall abide in the Shadow of the Almighty. (May we ever find His shadow)
15. Last lesson God taught you?
Patience: don't have time to go into it :) Thankful that God is continually teaching me about it!
Email Jeremi: JeremiRichardson@JeremiandAmyRichardson.com